THAI MASSAGE FOUNDATION
200-hour online training
This 200 hour online program is a complete overview, a deep dive into all the fundamentals that you need to safely get started in your journey, build up your own practice and tap into your personal style.
Our main focus throughout the course is the universal principles that make Thai Massage such a unique bodywork practice.
This course is created and designed for practitioners of all levels, and if you‘re completely new to Thai Massage, we’ve got you covered.
We will walk you step by step through hundreds of exercises in every single part of the body, with our patient laying down in supine, in the side position, in the sitting position and in prone with theoretical and practical sessions, recaps and guided sequences.
This program is filled with practices that are crucial for the true understanding of Thai Massage, the teachings of the Buddha Buddhist philosophy and Vipassana meditation. The energetic system of the Thai Zen lines. This invisible network of personalities that provides and nourishes every cell of our body.
You will learn:
- Hundreds of exercises in every single part of the body, with theoretical and practical sessions, recaps and guided sequences.
- Therapeutic applications for common conditions such as headache, knee pain, lower back pain, shoulder pain and also the main guidelines and adaptations that we need to offer a safe touch to a pregnant woman.
- A reasonable amount of crystal clear anatomy and physiology, zooming in so that we can visualize in 3D and rediscover everything that lies under the skin.
- The salt and pepper, the spices of this delicious mix, the magic that comes from the Osteopathic lineage.
- Physical practices of self-love like Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Pranayama and also Qi Gong. And every step of the way, the nectar of Bhakti Yoga, many songs, melodies and prayers, mantras that are often the highlight of our residential courses.
- Introduction to Buddhist practice & philosophy, crucial for the true understanding of Thai Yoga Massage